Monday, October 29, 2007

Survey Plan

While I am growing tired of sending emails to people, asking them to take the survey, I decided that this weekend I will send out reminders to pop 1 and pop 2. I can't send them all out at once, but I can send them out a few at a time.

The cool thing about using gmail, is because of the labeling feature, as soon as I send a reminder I can mark it as "reminder sent." Then I don't accidentally send two reminders.

The other cool thing is that if anyone sent me a response on the initial request, like that guy who asked me out to lunch, I can delete his email from the reminder. They are all compiled in one post on gmail, and I can easily see who replied - it creates kind of like a "thread" of emails on top of each other.

The bad thing about gmail is that it doesn't let me send like a million emails in one day. Bummer!

Free labor calculation. 325 people spent 20 minutes. That's like 108 free man/woman work hours. I have a HUGE responsibility now to do something useful and important with the data.

No comments: