Friday, November 16, 2007

Really Done with Final Reminders This Time

I sent out all the final reminders except one. The last one I could not send because Gmail shut me off again, probably because I had lots of errors on the university of Pittsburgh recruitment - plus I think I've exceeded my limit of mail.

Usually the error will go off in about 24 hours.

I always make sure that the URL in the reminder email matches up to the URL in the previous email, since this is a reminder.

Also, if I had errors in the previous email, I can see those in the thread. So, I cut and paste all the emails into a word document, and then search for and delete the previous emails that bounced.

There is a lot of be said for using various technological tools for sending out these kinds of recruitments.

If someone had emailed me and stated that they had taken the survey, I deleted them as well because I didn't want to bother them with a needless reminder.

No comments: